Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1 EOC

I am THE fashion enthusiast. I watch every runway show and salivate at the opportunity to produce them. With my business background I hope to run and operate my own fashion show production and PR company Haute Productions. I relish in the opportunity of being offered new challenges and creating exceptionally unique answers to those challenges. I offer design houses a new way of looking at the traditional runway show by turning the show into an all encompassing event including lighting, video, music, and food in order to make their show memorable in the minds of some of the greatest magazine editors in the world, but without compromising the design houses’ unique brand identity. Each year I also hope to partner closely with IMG to produce and help ensure that all the shows at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York as well as the others around the world are scheduled, planned, and completed successfully to the designer’s wishes as well as the company’s expectations. I hope to give back to the industry by creating new internship and mentorship opportunities in my company in order to give students the chance to see for themselves what is expected in the industry and give them a stepping stone to further their careers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home