Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 2 EOC - Part 1

Growing up my favorite fast food was the Wendy's chicken nuggets kids meal. I have always enjoyed chicken over red meat, and since I was young obviously a kids meal and the chicken nuggets were perfect. I always preferred Wendy's as opposed to either McDonalds or Burger King because I enjoyed their french fries more and (I was raised in Wyoming so this is ok to say) I enjoyed their ranch more. We didn’t eat out very often as children, my mother has always enjoyed cooking so we at a home more often than not but I did always enjoy the few times when she would stop and pick up something quick from Wendy's on her way home from the skating rink, or my sisters soccer practice, or any other errands that she may have been running. They now have healthier side choices which would have been nice when I was growing up but I survived without them somehow. Wendy's Kid's Meal

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home